Friday, November 12, 2004

Riverbend

I don't feel much like blogging today, but I did find something worth linking at least:

Baghdad Burning

A sample:
One of Those Weeks...
These last few days have been explosive- literally.

The sounds seem to be coming from everywhere. I've gotten tired of running upstairs and out on to the roof to find out where it's coming from. It feels like the first days of the war sometimes- planes, explosions, bullets, smoke... roads cut off.

We haven't attempted to leave the house but an uncle who was supposed to visit called to say he wouldn't be able to come because so many roads were blocked. Many people were told not to go to work and students stopped going to college yesterday. It's one of those weeks. Some areas in Baghdad seem to be cut off by armed gangs. [more....]
I think I'll add this one to the sidebar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home