Sunday, December 12, 2010

Named blizzards? WTF?

Digging out after Aiden

With Blizzard Aiden officially on its way out, it is now clean-up time across Northeast Wisconsin....


One question...SINCE WHEN have blizzards received official names?

Another--wouldn't that massive windstorm that blew across the entire eastern half of North America a couple months ago qualify for a name?

Just wondering.

For myself, this has proved to be a waste of a day. I attempted to go somewhere around 2:00 p.m. this afternoon, but the roads were still in such poor condition (where was the road salt, exactly? WTF?!?) that I realized it was pointless. Even if I had gotten where I was going, the main highway at that location would have been a deathtrap due to blowing/drifting snow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home