Monday, March 13, 2006

Go George!

I'm referring to George Clooney, not the President, who I truly wish would stop.

Read: I Am a Liberal. There, I Said It!

Clooney begins:
I am a liberal. And I make no apologies for it. Hell, I'm proud of it.
Yeah! That is what people need to hear. More:
Too many people run away from the label. They whisper it like you'd whisper "I'm a Nazi." Like it's dirty word. But turn away from saying "I'm a liberal" and it's like you're turning away from saying that blacks should be allowed to sit in the front of the bus, that women should be able to vote and get paid the same as a man, that McCarthy was wrong, that Vietnam was a mistake. And that Saddam Hussein had no ties to al-Qaeda and had nothing to do with 9/11.
Okay, that's all I'm going to post here. If you want more of this beautifulness, you must click on the link. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home